Elizabeth loves sharing her passion for performing and teaching throughout the country and internationally. Please contact for booking, teaching, and all other inquiries.
Elizabeth offers artistically crafted acts on Corde Lisse (rope), Aerial Silks, Static Trapeze, Double Slings, and Acrobatic Dance (ground-based act). She delivers moving performances in a variety of settings from the proscenium stage to convention center ballrooms to outdoor festivals. All performances can be catered to meet the specific needs of your event.
Elizabeth offers group classes and private instruction in Aerial Silks, Corde Lisse (rope), Static Trapeze, and more.
Elizabeth offers residencies in a variety of formats to meet your teaching and choreographic goals.
Past residencies include:
- Snow College Dance Ensemble, Ephraim, UT (40 hour choreographic residency over two academic semesters)
- Chattanooga Ballet, Chattanooga, TN (30 hour teaching/choreographic residency over one week)
Elizabeth offers master classes and workshops in aerial skills and dance for students of all levels.
She has taught introductory aerial skills master classes for groups such as:
- Brigham Young University Contemporary Dance Theatre
- Weber State University Dance Department
- Provo High School Dance Team
Past workshop titles include:
- Silks with Style
- Trapeze Tricks and Transitions
- Advanced Silks Drops
- Acrobatic Dance
- Get Inverted! Handstands Demystified
- Introductory Aerial Fabric and Trapeze Teacher Training
Elizabeth is a passionate advocate for the aerial arts and has written and co-presented her research with colleague Julianna Hane (Revolve Aerial Dance) at numerous professional conferences including:
- National Dance Educators Organization 2014 – Presentation “Taking Flight: Aerial Dance in Higher Education”
- Motus Humanus Roundtable on Professional Issues 2012 – Presentation “Transcending Technique: Finding Expression in Aerial Dance” (*Awarded 3rd prize in Motus Humanus “Get the Word Out” Writing Contest)